Slot cars Down Under

Ford Falcon Vs Holden Commodore

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > DJR

Grotty

who doesnt love the new X-Box Falcon, hope Jo can persuade Scalextric ito releaseing one and maybe a Colin Bond XC Cobra as moffat has enough XB`s released

November 21, 2014 at 8:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Webmaster
Site Owner

Grotty at November 21, 2014 at 8:30 PM

who doesnt love the new X-Box Falcon, hope Jo can persuade Scalextric ito releaseing one and maybe a Colin Bond XC Cobra as moffat has enough XB`s released

Well Grotty....after emailing Scalextric in the UK, they tell me we will see the 1st XC Falcon in 2015. I have suggested when they do the XC's they got to do a presentation box of the famous 1st and 2nd finish in the Hardie Ferodo 1000 at Bathurst in 1977. It was a suggestion so fingers crossed :-)

In regards to the V8 Supercars, Southern Model Supplies in South Australia are the company that do the Scalextric V8s not Scalextric in the UK. After our chat Grotty, unfortunately as its very expensive to get the rights to do a particular car, this is why since 2003 we have seen particular teams done in consecutive years which means we miss out on other teams and liveries. Also we used to see 4 cars released each year but now its just 2 cars. I really think the question id like to get an answer on is whenthere is no more Commodores or Falcons in the V8 Supercars...what then?

In regards to the XBOX car, if that livery is just a once off for the last race of the 2014 season i doubt it will be done but who knows lol....We have had DJRacing cars in the past and also had 3 Ambrose cars when he was with SBRacing.

November 23, 2014 at 5:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.